The Baobab is an iconic African tree. Called the “tree of life” due to its ability to store large amounts of water and withstand the harsh climate, the average life span of the Baobab tree is 500 years and individual trees can live more than 2,000 years. Ancient folklore suggests that water infused with baobab seeds gives strength, good health, and good fortune.
Our Baobab Oil is cold pressed from the seed of the baobab fruit. A somewhat viscous oil, with a rich, silky feel, it has a mild nutty aroma.
- Skin: Soothing dry chapped skin, reducing redness and maintaining hydration.
- Hair: Emollient oil for dry, damaged and fragile hair
- Lips: Ingredient for lip balms, lipsticks and other lip care products.
- Aromatherapy: As a carrier for aromatherapy formulas
- Massage: As part of a massage oil blend
INCI: Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil
SDS & Tech Data: Baobab Oil, Virgin, Unrefined